For those curious to try a half dozen of our wines, this preselected 6-pack contains one bottle each of:
- Chardonnay - from our 30-year old vines, one year on lees, aged in stainless steel, no oak. Pure lemon, pear, and apple with a bit of body
- Zinfandel - mostly Primitivo actually, red and black Zin fruit plus Primitvo earth and spice notes
- Negro Amaro - medium weight with great aromatics and purity
- Sangiovese - classic cherry, blackberry and pomegranate with great acidity and extra California fruit bump
- Nebbiolo - a youngin', but already showing the beautiful fruit core, ethereal florals, and some meaty, brambly depth. Think Barbaresco style with beautiful fruit.
- Aglianico - our big Cabernet slayer, dense dark and robust
Shipping is included in the price, which is a $50 value to the Eastern states. Details on the above wines can be had by going to the "purchase" page at the top of the website. We are required to collect Ca. sales tax even out of state due to how things are processed, but if it is an issue just let me know and I'll put some cash in the box.
Please select shipping from the dropdown menu on the checkout page:
Either pickup in Oakland if you live near us, shipping within Ca/Or/Wa/Az, or shipping outside of those 4 states to the rest of the country. Send me any questions through the website contact page and I'll answer as quickly as possible!